Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years
Experience:  Factory Certified Technician
96084425

I HAVE A fANTOM g6. The program file is corrupted. I need

Customer Question

i HAVE A fANTOM g6. The program file is corrupted. I need new disc for Windows call you back sorry!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Roland Fantom G6 Program is corrupted and I cannot use with my software siorry get back to youo right away
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My synth is a Roland Fantom G6 and I have Windows XP Pro installed, and that Rold Drive program file had become corrupted.
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Ron Winston replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a Roland certified technician. In answer to your question you can download those drivers from the Roland download website.....https://www.roland.com/us/support/by_product/fantom-g6/updates_drivers/

I hope this has helped and if you have any additional problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you