jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.

Aloha, Yamaha P120S No Power??? Purchase Replacement A/C

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Yamaha P120S No Power??? Purchase Replacement A/C still no power, Would be grateful for any information as to what might cause this problem, any recommendations.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: This unit belongs to our choir Model No P120S Yamaha , I would guess there is some years on it, sorry I don't have that info Pearl. Thank you
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just began , plugged it in turned on power. briefly was able to play/hear 3 notes, went down. I went and purchased a New replacement ac in hopes that would resolve, still nothing. Is there anything else i can do to troubleshoot or try? Totally appreciate your knowledge, expertise, and help
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you so much for you courtesy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Does it still come on briefly, or is it completely dead now? Are you able to do the work yourself with my guidance? Do you have a multimeter and some electronics experience?