jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.

I have a Roland BK-3 backing keyboard. I recently purchased

Customer Question

I have a Roland BK-3 backing keyboard. I recently purchased it used. The "sustain" feature seems to hold the notes for eternity, sometimes so long that I have to turn the keyboard off to get it to stop. I have a Roland DP series pedal. I have tried all the settings that I am aware of he stop this from happening. If the pedal is not plugged in it doesn't happen.
My question is, does my keyboard need repairing or is their a setting to adjust this?Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.