MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I repair the electronic end of most amplifiers and fix broken speaker systems.

I have an AT30 organ The playback stopped playing. What is

Customer Question

I have an AT30 organ The playback stopped playing. What is the problem and solution?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your AT30?

Also did it fail during use, and is there naything else that isnt working as it should on your organ?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
it is 10 years old . everything else works.
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
i think i may have left it running
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for that information. For this you will need a technician to repair the organ because the is definitely an electronic component failure to blame for this issue. Its not your fault even though you may have left it on, that shouldn't have caused this problem. But the repair is not expensive and this Roland organ is worth he cost of the repair for sure!

The best thing to do for this one, si to do a local web-search for Organ /Piano repair. You should be able to find someone who will come to your home to fix this for you. It should cost less that $100.00 as the part is only a few dollars art best;-)

I wish I had better news for you, I really do bu at least it is fixable for not too much money.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael