jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.

I have new rechargeables it come on after few seconds it

Customer Question

I have new rechargeables it come on after few seconds it blinks and turn off and have tried over and over it won't stay on then after a day it starts to play again .this guy has been to a repair center for another problem the body was on the left hand was change or repaired any ideas
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Ever since I came from the repair shop . The power supply won't work in matter fact it shorted one out but it runs well on battery when it stays on !
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know any except to go in and check it out my self , I think there may be a lose or crossed wire . I don't know
JA: The instrument expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's all I know I love this Accordian
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You can text me anytime thanks
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question. It sounds as if you have a problem, or several problems, with an electric accordion. Please tell me what make, and what model maybe, it is.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is a fr3s Roland piano accordion 2012

It has to be left turned On, on batteries, for a while before it stays turned On?

That's a heat-related problem, that requires the circuitry be warm before it will work properly, usually.

The power supply doesn't work with it? it may have a shorted part in it.

Has it been repaired before?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
but not for that problem it came back acting that way . I really need to send it back but I don't trust them any more that's crazy I had this done through a music store
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's been about a year now

Well... you could try a different repair shop.

It's a Roland product, so there are repair shops all over the place, presumably.

If you let me know your zip code, I can list every repair shop for a Roland accordion within 200 miles and you can pick the ones that *aren't* the one you went to. All authorized shops. So if you don't see the shop that already serviced your accordion in the list, well, you went to the wrong shop, and better luck next time I hope with a Roland Authorized repair shop.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My zip code is 70501
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It sometime takes a long like 2 months

OK. For that zip code, here are some choices:

*****br />BAKER, LA 70714
(225)(###) ###-####/strong>

*****br />LAKE CHARLES, LA 70607
(337)(###) ###-####/strong>

33 N 11TH ST
(409)(###) ###-####/strong>

1001 SARA LN
(601)(###) ###-####/strong>

*****br />JACKSON, MS 39211
(601)(###) ###-####/strong>

*****br />PASADENA, TX 77502
(281)(###) ###-####/strong>

and there are others, but much farther away, in Houston TX, etc.

Let me know if none of these can help, still exist, still respond to their listed phone #s, or none of them service Roland accordions.