Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

K2500X Does it have a replaceable battery/ Where is it?

Customer Question

K2500X
Does it have a replaceable battery/ Where is it?
Machine is plugged in. Speaker is plugged in and connected to the keyboard. Keyboard is plugged in and I can't get a sound out of it.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a Kurzwell K2500X keyboard. Power is hooked up to keyboard and speaker. I can't get any sound out of it. Does the unit have a replaceable battery? Where is it/
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, for the "...Does the unit have a replaceable battery? Where is it/ ..."; please click HERE.

Please be forewarned that battery removal may and can cause lost of memory.

All others would be internal and would require that the unit be opened up for visual inspection, voltage/continuity/resistance checks, confirm faults and effect repairs.