jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have a dr880. Had it years. No problems. Plugged drum

Customer Question

I have a dr880. Had it for 5 years. No problems. Plugged drum machine in this morning. It came on. When I came back it was off and wouldn't turn on. I have a back up because I am touring on the road. Took out new power supply and plugged it in. Drum machine came on then went off. Tried plugging into brand new drum machine different outlets different buildings can't get anything to work
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Do you have any electronics experience?

Thank you

Tech Michael