Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Fantom XR. Screen goes wild- sometimes blank, sometimes

Customer Question

Fantom XR. Screen goes wild- sometimes blank, sometimes backwards, sometimes scrambled, but never impacts the unit's ability...
What gives? Can this be fixed easily? I can't program or read anything once it goes... Reboot, and it comes back for anywhere from 1 minute to 1 hour...
Keith Sturgeon
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

The first thing I would suggest doing is making sure you have Fantom-XR System Update Version 1.03. You can get that at the following page:

http://bitli.es/ZgNDTe

If you find you are already on the latest version, then download the driver from the same page. If you still do not have success, it may be a hardware problem in need of repair - such as a replacement LCD screen. If that's the case, let me know and I can help you with getting it serviced.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to check, but I don get why that would make it different, mmthat said, I'll check.I have to check, but I don get why that would make it different, mmthat said, I'll check.