Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Pro tools has encountered an unrecognized component and must

Customer Question

pro tools has encountered an unrecognized component and must exit
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Pro Tools 10.3.4 Windows 10 Digi 003 Console
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I clean and re boot my comp. Erase everything and instaling now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Load ASIO drivers
JA: The instrument expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nop
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Instrument Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Have you already downloaded and installed the drivers for the Digi 003 console?

If not, or even if you have installed them from a cd.. Instead, please go to this link and download the newest driver fopr windows 10 from this page

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/download/Digi-002-003-Drivers

Once downloaded, open the file and install it to install the digi 003 drivers. Once those are installed, restart the computer

And then see if we still get the same error from pro tools, or a different error.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.