MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I repair the electronic end of most amplifiers and fix broken speaker systems.

When k switch on my privi the display saya please wait bubt

Customer Question

when k switch on my privi the display saya please wait bubt wait for 30 min nothing happen
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Instrument Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i just on it but untill now it still say please wait what used i do
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Instrument Technician should know?
Customer: all ghe gm tone button lit
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Instrument Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the Make and full Model # ***** approximate age so I can assist you properly?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
casio privia px 330
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i dont not so sure of how long this keyboard being biught
Hi Thank you for that information.Will it ever load and play?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
will not play coz a "place wait " will appear on the display and thats it
Hi,Please Check that the front of the keys is not hitting the lower plastic case front. If they hit it, then you need to disassemble the case partly and see what has shifted. It is ALSO possible that something has caused the aftertouch sensor to move out of position and it is hitting the keys early. ANY of these conditions needs to be addressed before damage is done.Let me know on that?In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael