Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have Roland HP 1700L , hardly used, my kids started lesson

Customer Question

I have Roland HP 1700L , hardly used, my kids started lesson and stopped after few months. It was bought In the Netherlands 220 power. The I moved to sint maarten (120 V/60HZ) it worked fine using a converter. Then i moved to Curacao (127V/50 Hz) there one day i had no more power, that was in 2000. Because I live the Caribbean I am unable to get it fixed. I am willing to ship it and have some one repair and service it for me. If is not too much money. Please let me know if what something like that will cost, preferably in the Miami area, as that is the closed port.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Here are some Roland service centers listed as in Miami FL, you can call them and see if they can help you with this problem with this model of Roland digital piano: SAM ASH INC #33 SERV5360 NW 167TH STHIALEAH, FL 33014(305)(###) ###-####arry-in service on Roland and BOSS products FLORIDA ELECTRONICS5901 NW 176TH ST UNIT 3HIALEAH, FL 33015(305)(###) ###-####arry-in service on Roland and BOSS products MUSIC ARTS ENTERPRIS3301 DAVIE BLVDFORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33312(954)(###) ###-####arry-in service on Roland and BOSS products ADAMS ORGAN SERVICE2124 NW 6TH AVEWILTON MANORS, FL 33311(954)(###) ###-####n-home service on HP and KR Digital Pianos, and AT Atelier Organs STEVE WEISS ELECTRON5460 W SAMPLE RDMARGATE, FL 33073(954)(###) ###-####arry-in service on Roland and BOSS products AMP SERVICES3111 FORTUNE WAY STE B18WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33414(561)(###) ###-####arry-in service on Roland and BOSS products I hope that some of these or one of these listed services can be of use to your Roland piano.Let me know if they cannot, and a little about why/the reasons given, and I will find others that might be able to help you. If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.