Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

We are looking Thomas Organ repair man near Beecher,

Customer Question

we are looking for a Thomas Organ repair man near Beecher, Illinois, could be in Chicago or Kankakee, Ill
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. These are some listings, all admittedly in Chicago, that I have found: M & S Organ RepairMusical Instrument Repair ShopAddress: 2512 W Chicago Ave,Chicago, IL 60622Phone(###) ###-####or Soundscript ElectronicsElectronics StoreAddress: 3137 W 51st St,Chicago, IL 60632Phone(###) ###-####might be closest to your location, it's more south of Chicago's city center. This service is mentionable, since it is both in Illinois and also mentions Thomas as one of the organ brands it does repair on. If the repair you need is electronic, one of the above might do for your needs. But if the problem is solely with the case or a matter of cabinetry, then you don't even necessarily need an organ or Thomas organ specialist for that, it's just wood carpentry repair. Contact them, anyway... if none of them seems like a good choice, there are others. Let me know, please. Thanks.