jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

Need a manual -574 electric keyboard. Anywhere I can

Customer Question

Need a manual for CTK-574 electric keyboard. Anywhere I can find one online? Or order one from the company?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Are you certain that it is a CTK-574 or could that possibly be a typo?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
I have located a manual for a CTK-571 and have attached a link just in case that is helpful. Please advise. If it is definitely a CTK-574 and the buttons are not similar to the 571, please let me know and I will continue to research.http://support.casio.com/en/manual/manualfile.php?cid=008001011They may be similar enough that you find this to be helpful. if so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!