Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I'm using a Roland Pk-6 through a Roland Jupiter-80.

Customer Question

I'm using a Roland Pk-6 through a Roland Jupiter-80. The volume of the Pk 6 is lower than the Jupiter. How can I raise the volume on the signal from the Pk 6 so that it is equal to the Jupiter 80?
Please advise
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. There really doesn't seem to be a volume control assignment. However, the post by tyranosaurus on this page at some elaborated ways to achieve a sort of overall volume control on the foot-pedal PK-6. Except it's something to do with a bank of registrations of the playing, with a different volume assigned to each - for playback as a recording I think, or some such. Note, also: one source hints that 'page 33 of the manual' says something about volume control setting. I could not find a copy of the PK-6 manual except for one in German with page 33 devoted to a table of contents... so I take the liberty of doubting this, but mentioning it anyway.