ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years' experience in installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I need to replace the Roland KR375 screws that hold the top

Customer Question

I need to replace the Roland KR375 screws that hold the top on the bottom. Need to find out what size and kind they are.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Instrument Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The Roland KR375 screws that hold the top onto the bottom were lost, need to replace.
JA: Is there anything else the Instrument Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Instrument Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  ITPeter replied 7 months ago.
Hi there
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The Roland KR375 screws that hold the top onto the bottom were lost, need to replace.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 7 months ago.
If you don't have any at all that you can take to a local hardware store, then you can request replacements direct from Roland:http://www.rolandus.com/support