Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am Jackie Klasna in Laurel, Mt. I am a retired Mus Ed/Choral

Customer Question

Hi I am Jackie Klasna in Laurel, Mt. I am a retired Mus Ed/Choral Director and ages agor purchased a Songwriter program. I am truly crummy with computers but have decided that I MUST get my music "out there" because I know it works. I have sung it and my choirs have sung it. The reason that I purchased the program in the first place is that I heard that it was less difficult than Finale. When I attempted to put it into my computer an I D number was requested. Where do I find this #? Thank you for your assistance!!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Instrument Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Instrument Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I have it up on my laptop now and I am typing this on our main computer. I would LOVE to master this without having to bug my husband!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Instrument Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. With the program running, go toHelpthen toAuthorize/Register Songwriterand if the computer is connected to the internet, that ought to register and authorize it. If the program cannot yet be installed, where did you obtain it from? a legit. source, I hope. And at what point did the program demand an ID number, and in what words exactly (this is an important detail) ?