Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a 5 month old Roland JC-40 amp. Its been wonderful.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 5 month old Roland JC-40 amp. Its been wonderful. However, just the other day the chorus unit on it went out. Thoughts? Ideas?
Malcolm MacNiven ***@******.***
Phoenix:(###) ###-####
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. At 5 months, it is still within warranty coverage. Locate a Roland Authorized repair facility nearby to you, and turn it in for free repairs there, is my advice. It's opening the case and breaking the case seals and meddling with the inner workings that voids the warranty. You can measure anything with any instrument, provided you don't do that sort of thing. If you're in Phoenix Arizona, then here are some service centers to take the amp to: ***** ***** MAIN STMESA, AZ 85201(480)(###) ###-####arry-in service on Roland and BOSS products FIELD SERVICES4215 N 16TH ST STE BPHOENIX, AZ 85016(602)(###) ###-####arry-in service on Roland and BOSS products If these two both can't help you, there are other locations.