ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years' experience in installing and repairing electronics.

My wurlitzer jukebox is great,but wont play the cd's

Customer Question

My wurlitzer jukebox is great,but wont play the cd's for the last couple of years.It will go round and pick them up, but then spins for a little,stop,spin again for 2-3 seconds,stop then puts cd back in the rack. tried to clean the laser light with cotton butt etc. Still no luck. All the lights are working,no problem there. Any chance of someone to come and look at it in Sydney??? Thanks, Danni.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  ITPeter replied 6 months ago.
Hi there
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Pete. Thank you for your response. I have got hold of a few locals phone numbers and will look into that next week to try and fix at a resonable price. I will get back to you if need be. Not good on this computor stuff. Prefer to talk on phone rather than this typing. Thank you again.Danni
Expert:  ITPeter replied 6 months ago.
Ok, let me know how you get on or if you need anything else!You can reply back here at any time.Pete.