Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant

Hooking up yamaha psr s670 and yamaha ex5 via midi with ic

Customer Question

hooking up yamaha psr s670 and yamaha ex5 via midi with iconnect
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
When connecting a device to your keyboard, please make sure to connect the MIDI IN cable of the interface into the MIDI OUT port on the instrument, and vice versa if a MIDI IN port is available on your instrument.Once the interface is properly connected and the drivers properly installed (in the case of a MIDI-USB interface), your MIDI software or App should receive and transmit MIDI data successfully with your instrument.Please let me know if that's what you are looking for, or if you are having specific difficulty.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Need to connect yamaha ex5 to psr s670
Via iconnect and a laptop with ableton.
I'm new to this all of it is a suggestion from Avery from yamaha. Please call me I will explain(###) ###-#### *****'s too long for an email
You can request a phone call from your side.... just click the button to request a phone call and it will be open to all experts available to call.