Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Reason all of a sudden, i can't control the individual

Customer Question

For some reason all of a sudden, i can't control the individual volume on the upper lower slider's for each tone when in live edit mode just the on and off for each zone. Did i press a button somewhere?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The answer to your question must depend upon exactly what instrument or device you are working with, by maker and model number. (But at a guess, it sounds like an advanced Roland sound workstation.) It may be that you are in the wrong mode - check your mode settings. In the wrong mode, you might possibly be locked out of the individual volumes (or even, the zone controls altogether), owing to their being irrelevant in that mode. But as I said, it depends upon what the maker and model of your device is. Let me know, please, and I will advise you further. Thanks.