jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

My name is daz and i have a power up issue with the Korg

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** ***** i have a power up issue with the Korg D3200. I turned it off 2 nights ago powered donw fine, came to turn it back on yesterday no power.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the plugs havent changed, there hasnt been a power cut or electical spike i am aware of. i have just recently (5 mins ago) changed the 13a fuse with the same Ampage im not sure what other infomation to give you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronic Musical Instrument Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Sometimes the IEC plug contacts spread apart. Push the power cable all the way in, and wiggle it a bit while you try to turn it on. Do you get any lights at all?