jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

Own a digital mixer MV3100Pro, Roland. Need RPC-VM31, AN

Customer Question

Own a digital mixer MV3100Pro, Roland. Need RPC-VM31, AN Interface card for it. to instal min the computer. Please help me.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Are you trying to interface the board through the optical outputs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I need to install the card in the slot expansion inside the computer
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

I can help you get exactly what you need, what is it that you're trying to do with the recording? Tell me, "I want to record 8 tracks simultaneously to a program in my computer." or, "I just want to be able to record a mix to my computer."