Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Technics Organ, SX-GN5 purchased sometime in the

Customer Question

I have a Technics Organ, SX-GN5 purchased sometime in the early to mid '90's. No problems until yesterday. The last time it was turned on was within six months and all was fine. Yesterday, the organ lit up, as usual, but a bare sound from the upper keyboard and all but inaudible on the lower. I checked the manual and it was not of much help. I don't know where, or who, to call and have the instrument checked out. We lived in DeSoto, TX, a suburb of Dallas. Any suggestions? Thank you for any help. Wanda W.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Perhaps these could help you - contact them and find out:

http://bammeltv.com/houston-digital-piano-repair/

http://www.jonesclan.net/quantumelectronics/

If they can't, or aren't near enough, let me know, and I will do further searches for one nearer you, or one that can take on the case.

(I think it's possible that the audio amplifier in your Technics organ has had a partial failure ... but that's not too certain at this point.)