Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have the Viscount Aria - Sonata digital piano, serial

Customer Question

I have the Viscount Aria - Sonata digital piano, serial #0411504, model UGB. The plastic piece with a spring, cracked and now the pedal lays on the floor unless I put my foot underneath, and place the pedal between my thumb toe and second toe....lol. After awhile, it starts to hurt! but all kidding aside, I would like to know how I can go about obtaining this piece to replace. Thank you for the attention to this,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Instrument Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Instrument Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of, the piano works fine other that that.
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Instrument Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that the main source for such a replacement part would be to be sought by contacting

service

at

Viscount dot it.

Ask for the pedal support spring and the plastic part it attaches to.