Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a double key electric Baldwin organ we moved and

Customer Question

I have a double key electric Baldwin organ we moved and since then the bottom key board does not work I cant find a repair around here to fix it could you help me?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Your question is in the Electronic Musical Instruments category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning I guess if you think the electronic Musical Instrument category can help that is fine I bought this Baldwin double key board organ second hand so I have no paper work on it Since making a move with it , now the bottom board does not work It has all the bells and whistles on it and that is working I can't find anyone in the Green Bay Wi. area that works on organs If you can give me any information on this would be wonderful Is there any place I can find a serial Number on it. It is pretty heavy Thank You Dee

The location is what I was going to ask you for.

I would give this company a try...

*****Green Bay, WI 54313.(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know how you make out with that and if you don't then let me know and we will dig deeper.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did just call that number you gave me in Green Bay and the only fix pianos and don't know anyone that does organs this organ is like new and I would like to have it fixed if I can I sure hope you can something I am also 30 miles from Marnitte Wi too if you could find some one there Please get back to me thanks Dee

There is a place in Michigan. I had to do a double-take (in fact more than one) because it kept telling me it was a mile away from Marnitte. I kept thinking, "that must be a mistake, they put MI in stead of WI". But it is really a mile away.

(###) ###-####/p>

The company name is Akins

They claim to do Organ repair, but I don't have any personal experience with them. Worth a try.

I'm a little confused myself so I apologize. There is another listing for this company that IS in Marnitte

(###) ###-####/p>

I don't think it's the same company though - I think it's a mixup in the listing. I went to the web site and they do have organs listed as well.