jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I need the settings to get a full theatre sound from my HE8

Customer Question

I need the settings to get a full theatre sound from my HE8 electone organ. I had a Technics organ before this one and I can't seem to get the same rich sound from the HE8. Is it possible?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Electronic Musical Instruments category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.