jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have an Alesis QS8 and the sound is fading while playing

Customer Question

I have an Alesis QS8 and the sound is fading while playing the keys -even when the volume slider is turned all the way up? name us ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sometimes the sound fades all the waydown while playing and then without any indication all of a sudden turns way loud.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronic Musical Instrument Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.