jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I would like to connect Hammond EXP100F pedal to MIDI

Customer Question

I would like to connect Hammond EXP100F pedal to MIDI controller, can you help?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

The EXP100F pedal is proprietary and is not a MIDI device. Have you been told otherwise?

Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am trying to connect the exp 100f to my key boards which are not Hammond. The pedal probably operates a quadrature encoder.
I checked the wires coming out of the sensors with Ohm meter I got the reading of 0 - 800 Ohms across each sensor. But connecting them to MIDI encoder produced just single note without changing the volume. which I desire. If it is not possible to use it with MIDI, then is it possible to connect it to the keyboard with TSR 1/4" plugs? SInce there are ywo outputs from the pedal, I would like to connect it to two keyboards. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My credit card was charged, but I have not received any service. When can I expect help?