Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I own a Clavinova Just moved here from Florida and 't know

Customer Question

I own a Clavinova Just moved here from Florida and don't know how to set it up..
Need someone to come & do it for me.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If it was moved clumsily, you may need a repair pro specializing in Yamaha Clavinova instruments of the type that you own.

Most likely it is a standard Clavinova, but I have to ask: What is its model #, or at least its model line name or its model series name, please ?

If you moved there from Florida, what is your local zip code, please? so that I can research and recommend someone (or some shop) local to you that can help you.

Check the outlet, with another device, and check the cord at both ends, and check that it is plugged in - and let me know your zip code, please. Thanks.