Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am look Susuki 435e Baby Grand Digital Piano
, the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I am look for schematics for a Susuki 435e Baby Grand Digital Piano
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the unit is not putting out sound even on the demo mode
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Electronic Musical Instruments Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That most likely is owing to amplifier failure.

It might possibly be related to a blown fuse in the audio circuits, or shorted speaker outputs causing a blown fuse - check the speaker wiring, if any has been hooked up or if any is visible.

The only thing close to a schematic that I could find was this:

http://www.suzukipianos.com/PianoManuals/HG-435eAssemblyGuide.pdf

I would advise you to seek a qualified Suzuki piano servicer in your region. If you will indicate your region (by zip code) I will research contact information for several if I can find any in your region.

If you would prefer that I advise you further, I will do so as well as possible.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for the feedback. I do have the manual as well as quick setup guide. I live in Aurora, CO. I have a call into Suzuki to see if they have parts.

Do you intend to disassemble the piano yourself?

Do you have electronics tools, and experience with electronics repairs?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Russell,
Yes, I am looking to complete the repairs myself. I have completed the repair of the keyboard unit. I have a degree in broadcast electronics and feel confident that with the proper information and hardware I can fix this unit. My problem is that I really need some schematics to be able to really troubleshoot things. I see that other digital pianos have service manuals but I don't see anything for Suzuki units.

Neither did I find any Suzuki manuals for repair or service - except for Suzuki motorcycles and the like.

Since I'm admittedly not tops at finding schematics, and since you need one distinctly much, I have Opted Out, in favor of another Expert with a library of schematics or good schematic-finding skills.

Note that Opting Out does not cut off communication, and I can still see and respond to your further postings as needed. But it does open the case to other Experts.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks Russell.