Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a suzuki dg-10 micro grand digital piano which has a

Customer Question

I have a suzuki dg-10 micro grand digital piano which has a "dropped" key. There is a procedure i have seen to somehow pull the key and reset it which I saw on the internet several years ago when I first bought the piano. I used the fix then and it worked but I have forgotten exactly what the procedure was and don't want to force anything. Can you help re-educate me. It was not necessary to remove anything.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Most likely you are thinking of a procedure where first the key (that you touch) is pulled up and out of the keyboard, then the space that reveals allows you to reach in and reset or reposition the key-switch's parts.

However, if the dropped key in this case is the same exact note, it might be well to consider replacing the keyswitch also, before the problem becomes so frequently recurrent as to make the stress on the parts, of going through the same remove-reset-replace procedure over and over, that other parts aside from the keyswitch break too.