Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

I recently moved and now when I turn my disklavier II on it

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and I recently moved and now when I turn my disklavier II on it shows a 72 and doesn't do anything
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is not reading the disk and all of the lights for the different functions are on with the 72 (error)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Electronic Musical Instruments Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hi sorry for the delay. This doesn't sound good for your piano, but let's see if we can bring it back to life. Unplug it, and turn on the power switch for one minute. Turn it off, plug it in, turn it on and tell me if you see any change.