Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

How do I start upmy corgi 3200 without a recovery disk

Customer Question

Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant to say Korg D3200 digital recording studio I do not have a recovery disk or CD I should say so I want to know how to recover the system from my laptop screen .. All I'm getting on my cord screen is the splash screen and that's it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I cannot offer Live Phone Call service at this time. Your Phone Service request is still open to being taken up by other Experts in this category.)

There is a source for the Recovery CD -needed file / information here:

http://www.korg.de/produkte/fruehere-modelle/d3200-produktinfo/erweitert/d3200-betriebssystem/produkt-download-einzelansicht-news/datum/2008/10/08/korg-d3200-system-recovery.html

Of course, after downloading that file, you will need to know and be capable of un-ZIP-ing it, and burning it to a CD properly in order to get a usable Recovery CD for your Korg as a result.