jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have just watched the vid "Bidule & Cubase - How to build

Customer Question

Hi. I have just watched the vid "Bidule & Cubase - How to build orchestral template from scratch..." by Pacal Marchese (on Youtube.com)
Pascal waas explaining how to connect VST sample using Bidule & Rewire.
Bidule is downloadable through MidiLoop but Rewire is only availabl ebuy buying Popellerheads software.
I have Rewire on my Notion5 notation s/ware.
Are there any other alternatives to pair Bidule with to acieve the same end?
Many thanks for your answer. Giacinto
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

Please clarify: is the 'same end' you are asking about, to use a VST sample with Bidule ? or is it to do some other task?

With the task clearly defined, I may be able to find an alternative to Rewire software.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Russell H.
"same end" stands for the objective that Pascal Marchese (in: https://youtu.be/O5MUzP1J1Uw) set out to achieve by connecting his VST sample libraries to Cubase Pro 8. Similarly to what Alex Pfeffer (in:
https://youtu.be/-TWcyeyhxdc?list=PLF342666D1151B62C) has desribed that was possible to achieve by connecting Bidule to a DAW.
Thank you, ***** ***** reply
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but this question is beyond my levels on expertise with the subjects in your question. With regrets, I am opening this case to other Experts and Opting Out. This does not cut off communication, and I can still see any further postings you may make to the question and respond.

Expert:  Freddy M replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I can not seem to find the video you watched, can you send me a link to it so I have a better idea of what kind of alternative you will need?