Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a technics sx-px107. that needs a new power switch. I

Customer Question

I have a technics sx-px107. that needs a new power switch. I opened the top of the piano but I still have a hard time getting access to the switch at the right end of the keyboard.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please click HERE for the dis-assembled / exploded parts diagram detailing the individual internal parts. Of particular interest would be the MANUAL KEYBOARD layout where the power switch is shown with two (2) screws from underneath. It is item labeled as S1 location grid A7.