Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Who can repair a Yamaha PSR 300 keyboard with a faulty Bb

Customer Question

Who can repair a Yamaha PSR 300 keyboard with a faulty Bb (below middle C) key? It just "blats" loudly.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you want the repair done for you, that depends upon where you are located, so please Reply To Expert, with your zip code or other locality indicator.

If you want to do the repair yourself, you would need to replace the keyswitch, in all likelihood (though perhaps the failure is elsewhere, too) - let me know if this is how you would like to try doing it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My zipcode is 94706. When the key is pressed, the sound emitted is a Bb but it comes at as an extremely loud BLAT.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

OK, good, understood.

Here are the Yamaha Authorized Service Center for your PSR300's type of instrument, nearest to you (about 22 miles away):

B STREET MUSIC AND RECORDING

245 S. RAILROAD AVE.
SAN MATEO CA 94401

Tel(###) ###-####br />Distance: 21.85 Miles

CAE SOUND

285 N AMPHLETT BLVD
    SAN MATEO CA 94401

If this completes the case, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed. Thanks, ***** ***** luck. (Let me know if neither of them is in business, or if they can't help you, or if you need more advice with anything.)