Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Technics sx-PX107 M digital piano purchased in

Customer Question

I have a Technics sx-PX107 M digital piano purchased in 1994. It still works well, but it needs tuning (some keys sound uneven which is quite annoying), the "on/off" button is broken (I hold it down with a piece of wooden wedge). A few years back I asked a tech from American Music World to come, but he quoted a price for just coming and assessing the problems I could not accept. I live in Chicago close to the Water Tower in a highrise. If you are interested, let me know by e-mail: *************
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do you want to sell the Technics digital piano? or do you want to know where to take it to have it repaired for an economical price? or does your question have some other interest?