Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Please can I have a Technician come and fix my Bang &

Customer Question

Please can I have a Technician come and fix my Bang & Olfusen which I purchased in 1990 and have never had any problems with until now. First of all one station does not operate at all, I put it on one station and it will jump to another station and the sound and static is not right. This is an incredible product and all I want is for you to send me a Technician to fix these problems. I am a senior and am not technically inclined so please help me.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I may be able to give you contact information for such services. But please tell me your zip code, or your town/city and state, so that I may have some idea as to where you are located.

(Also, it might help if you mentioned the model number - or at least, the type of Band and Olufsen device - that you have, please. Thanks.)