How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Richard Your Own Question

Richard, Customer Service
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 32073
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need new contacts HP 101 Roland Keyboard. The web site

Customer Question

I need new contacts for an HP 101 Roland Keyboard. The web site says this model is discontinued. Can I get these parts somewhere?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You can get them from Oak Tree Vintage, I checked their site (a bit messy)

And they have them there listed.

Best to call and order them on (800)(###) ###-####EXT #1

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you