jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

Trying to update the Roland fr7x to version 1.06 - accordion

Customer Question

Trying to update the Roland fr7x to version 1.06 - accordion display stuck on "update mode: loading......" For roughly 40 minutes (supposed to take about 2 minutes)-the one step I didn't do was ....format the USB on the fr7x.....
Can you help?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the first instance of response time was 10-60 minutes,and then after paying,it was saying up to a day...need the answer soon as battery power is an issue...likely need the support by calling me at ******
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.