MusicTech14
MusicTech14, Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience in service & support of music instruments
60974588

I HAVE A ION RECORD VINYL PLAYER CONVERTER, I WANT TO

Customer Question

I HAVE A ION RECORD VINYL PLAYER CONVERTER, I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE APP. FOR WINDOWS 6 NOT ITUNES?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IM WAITINNG TO LOGIN!
Expert:  MusicTech14 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

You can download the latest versions of the EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software from this web page - http://www.ionaudio.com/ezvc.

Although they make a point of saying that the EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software can work with iTunes (there is a Windows version of iTunes), it does not require it. They mention iTunes a lot only to show that they work with the most popular piece of audio software.

When you use the EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software, it will save the audio as WAV files, which are playable by pretty much any windows software that plays audio. For more detailed information on how it works, I would suggest reading the Quickstart Guide that is on the download web page.

One thing to note is that that WAV files are very large. Much larger than MP3 files. You will probably want to convert them to MP3 or some other compressed format. The Windows version of EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter, unfortunately, does not do that for you.

I hope I have satisfactorily answered your question. Please let me know if you need any more information or clarification on this issue.