How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jaimzness Your Own Question
jaimzness, Engineer
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 117
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
jaimzness is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to have a tech, communicate with me so that I can set

Customer Question

I need to have a tech, communicate with me so that I can set up an appointment to have my church organ repaired.
The church is at **************************************
We have an Allen Electronic, Model TC3, Serial#3628 in our sanctuary.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

I can find you a technician and have him contact you, or you him. Would that be sufficient? Let me know.

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions