MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I repair the electronic end of most amplifiers and fix broken speaker systems.
11519491

We have a GB8 24 channel, one of the channels does not work

Customer Question

We have a GB8 24 channel, one of the channels does not work and stays red at the gain indicator. Another channel is now showing simmiliar symtoms. Jim Deer Park , NY
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,
Wow I grew up on LI!
Huntington.
Anyway I need some further information to help you.
What make is your unit?
A few different items appear with only GB8 24 lol.
Please describe this unit a bit more in detail.
Also if you want I could call you on this one to discus the problem and solution. I will send you an offer, its JA's rule. If you accept it I will call you at your convenience. If not thats fine too and we can work here just like this ;-)
Either way is ok. By phone is much quicker though as I'm sure you know.
Thanks
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sound craft about 8 years old installed in church... On LI, trying this service for first time Jim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I call may want to be at location ??? Hey LI hasn't change other than crowded Where are you located mow
Hey I've been away for 15 years now in NC, still miss the food!If you accept the offer, then next just tell me the best time to call, or I can give you my # ***** you can call me;-)ThanksMike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK maybe tomorrow, Jim
Thanks Jim, either way, if you would like to do this here with typing that is fine, but if you want the call you would need to accept the offer, its JA's thing.I'm an independent technician.Either way, please rate kindly since this may take until tomorrow before you can work on this so I can remain with you at no additionally cost and your question has no chance of timing out.Thanks Jim, wish I was there lol.Tech Mike