MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I repair the electronic end of most amplifiers and fix broken speaker systems.
11519491

I have an old Kimball organ from Chicago that has been electrified.

Customer Question

I have an old Kimball organ from Chicago that has been electrified. I am trying to take it apart to replace the motor which has died. Are there any photos or diagrams that show how to do this?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now I have succeeded in taking the back off the organ and uncovering the old motor. I will take it out and try to find a replacement motor. All I need now is an approximate appraisal (assuming I can get it to work).
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.A phone call might be best for this particular issue. If you agree then please accept the off I will send you in a moment.Also please rate my service in this box kindly before closing this pageThank you for choosing Just Answer.if you do not want to discuss this by phone let me know as well and simply explain what you mean the motor? Is that all that is wrong with the organ etc?Thank youTech Michael