MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I repair the electronic end of most amplifiers and fix broken speaker systems.
11519491

I have a TASCAM CC-222SLMK11 and am too stupid to make sense

Customer Question

I have a TASCAM CC-222SLMK11 and am too stupid to make sense of the instructions to understand how to use it. All I want to do is convert the sound (mostly opera) on cassette tapes from fm programs to CDs for my private collection. Do you have any very simple instructions on how to do so? (((Actually, it would be wonderful if I could go from side A to Side B with very little interruption, but can that be done?)))
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning sure I can help.This is a fairly simple unit to work with but I can surely understand that is still can be confusing to operate.I will walk you through this step by step. And if you would like a phone call I can send you an offer or you can request one from me. Then I can send you an offer to accept and when you do that I will be allowed to call you and we can work through this much easier;-)Let me know if this sound s ok to you or if you would rather just do it on here.Please rate my service kindly at this time, and accept the offer I will send now and please reply with your phone # ***** you want to work that way. If not, simply decline the offer and we can continue this way;-)Thank you Tech Michael