Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Rusty,I have a Kurzweil SP2x. When it is turned on

Customer Question

Hello Rusty,
I have a Kurzweil SP2x. When it is turned on all the lights flash across from left to right and then nothing. The lights going from left to right is normal, but then it would boot up but now it does not. Any ideas?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
By the evidence something major is not working. The three scrollings of lights was probably a matter of retries, but, now that it's down to only one scroll, there's no doubt that something else other than just power-on-self-tests is failing in the device.
Have you tried a reset of the device? aside from, obviously, a plug-pulled-and-a-long-rest sort of reset.
After that, I would not honestly know what to suggest, aside from a check on the antenna connection, and maybe a repair shop.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not understanding an Antenna connection. This is a electronic keyboard. Please elaborate.