Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

The original remote 1913 is no longer available. I

Customer Question

The original remote for avr 1913 is no longer available. I do not have onscreen availability. On the replacement remote, which button do i push to get to zone 2 volume control?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way. What is the model number of your replacement remote?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its not made by denon. The name on the front cover is Redi Remote. The only thing that looks like a model number is ***** the battery cover. RC58A
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
The unfortunate part about the Redi Remote, is it's not actually a replacement remote. It is definitely programmed for many devices, but it's a basic remote. It's not an actual replacement remote, but it's more like one of the universal remotes you can get at the drug store, but it controls more devices than the cheap ones. You have a couple of options. 1. Click here, and call your nearest Denon dealer. They are more likely to connect you with an exact replacement remote.Option 2: Click here. This remote has the zone 2 button built into its programming, and it will control up to 5 of your devices, so it will become your only remote. I've had mine for years, and it has been great.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting.......
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Did you not see my reply? Here is my answer that was posted at 8:37am PST:
The unfortunate part about the Redi Remote, is it's not actually a replacement remote. It is definitely programmed for many devices, but it's a basic remote. It's not an actual replacement remote, but it's more like one of the universal remotes you can get at the drug store, but it controls more devices than the cheap ones. You have a couple of options.
1. Click here, and call your nearest Denon dealer. They are more likely to connect you with an exact replacement remote.
Option 2: Click here. This remote has the zone 2 button built into its programming, and it will control up to 5 of your devices, so it will become your only remote. I've had mine for years, and it has been great.
Redi Remote is cheap and unreliable. The Logitech remote has a great reputation, and works with a ton of devices.