MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I repair the electronic end of most amplifiers and fix broken speaker systems.
11519491

I had a repairman order a new screen Roland FR-7x accordion.

Customer Question

I had a repairman order a new screen for my Roland FR-7x accordion. He removed my screen before realizing he had the wrong part. He broke the outer black encasement and has glued on the old screen w/o that encasement. Obviously it is not a tight fit. I now have an air leak that sounds like it is coming from my bellows. I need this fixed immediately as I have a huge international accordion event coming up in a few weeks. Help! I need this fixed. The pins are all in all the way. The air flow is not from the left side but rather sound internal in bellows. Who in Florida is the best Roland accordion repair person?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Good morning.I'm sorry to hear he did such a terrible job, you would think he knew his stuff but obviously not. Especially with a delicate and precise instrument such as an accordion. The company below is excellent with this as far as tuning and repair is concerned. I always refer my customers to them for repair service of this nature and they have never given a bad review. Hopefully they are close enough for you to be able have this done in a timely manner, in time for your performance.Please let me know if you need additional information.Accordions by De Vincenzo LLCToday:10:00 am - 6:00 pmTomorrow:10:00 am - 6:00 pm9655 South Dixie Hwy. Ste 109,Miami, FL 33156(305)(###) ###-#### ***** stick with you until you have your accordion working properly once again,please rate my service thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you.It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)You can always contact me anytime after rating at no additional cost to you;-)Thank you and have a great day!Tech MichaelPlease rate kindly at this time.