Freddy M
Freddy M, Technician
Experience:  Been working with instruments for the last 10 years.
15852642

I am "looking" at a Gulbransen Pacemaker over the intern

Customer Question

Hi! I am "looking" at a Gulbransen Pacemaker over the internet, sight unseen, except for a couple photos. I don't know the model # ***** I am ONLY interested in it if it has a tube amplifier. Were some solid state?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Freddy M replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Some used transistors while still using vacuum tubes, and all should have tubes none should be solid state.
However newer models may still have the name but are actually Samick organs.
To know for sure what the one you are looking at is I would need the model number and I could tell you.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.