How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Freddy M Your Own Question
Freddy M
Freddy M, Technician
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 18398
Experience:  Been working with instruments for the last 10 years.
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
Freddy M is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am "looking" at a Gulbransen Pacemaker over the intern

Customer Question

Hi! I am "looking" at a Gulbransen Pacemaker over the internet, sight unseen, except for a couple photos. I don't know the model # ***** I am ONLY interested in it if it has a tube amplifier. Were some solid state?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Freddy M replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Some used transistors while still using vacuum tubes, and all should have tubes none should be solid state.
However newer models may still have the name but are actually Samick organs.
To know for sure what the one you are looking at is I would need the model number and I could tell you.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions