Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I should like to obtain midifiles and the partitures of pianosongs lik

Customer Question

I should like to obtain midifiles and the partitures of pianosongs like long time ago could be bought for the Dom 30.
For the N2 hybrid piano
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. There are many sites from which you can download midi file since midi is a standard format and that standard format is playable by your instrument. Here is one example of a site where you can download them for free:http://bitli.es/184vVG If there are certain songs you're looking for, just search for that song along with the keyword midi. You will find that the files you can download vary widely in quality and you may have to download several before you find one that you like. Mike